The following protocol is required to attend service in the sanctuary
Masks are required upon entry, if you do not have one a mask will be provided
Social distancing seating has been identified and will be required
For giving (if possible) download the following apps: Givelify or pray.com (or see the home page)
Hand Sanitizer stations are available
Sunday School is held on Sundays at 9:00am in the sanctuary before the 10:15am Morning Worship Service.
Bible Study is held on Wednesdays at 7:00pm via Zoom: You can phone into the zoom meeting dialing 1-646-558-8656. Or download the zoom app (www.zoom.us) and use the following: Meeting ID: 874 0167 9899 and Passcode: 953354
Bible Study Discussion Notes for Wednesday, June 29, 2022; Scripture: John 9:24-33 KJV
Please review scripture for Open Discussion:
1. Why do the Jews suddenly tell the healed, blind man to "Give God the glory!"
2. How does the healed blind man respond to the Jews ?
3. Why do the Jews repeat, “What did He do to you? How did He open your eyes?”
4. Why did the Jews "revile" the healed blind man and what do the Jews then do next?
5. Does the healed blind man back down what was his demeanor before the religious leaders?
6. Based on V31, "Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him" (John 9:31)? What does that imply? How would you characterize what he tells the Pharisees?
How to Opt-In to NPC Text Messaging (Blast)
1. Open your "Messaging" Icon
2. Open a "New Message"
3. In the "TO" line, type: 55469
4. In the message/text box, type: Progressive
5. Send the message
6. You will receive a "Thank You" message
7. You are now included in New Progressive Cathedral "NPC" text messaging
Note: You are only able to receive text message